Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
As New Englanders, we understand how volatile the weather patterns can be. From summer like weather on New Year’s Eve, a nor'easter in April, excessive rain that causes flooding, to windstorms that result in power outages, we are predispose to watch for sudden, unforeseen changes in the weather. These extreme fluctuations in the weather can cause structural damage to your residential or commercial property. That is why you need a remediation company that is staffed 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We are able to respond to your call immediately and have our Disaster Remediation Team onsite to begin the restoration property within hours of receiving your call. SERVPRO of Foxborough is "Faster to any size disaster."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 533-5305
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Foxborough arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.